Which of the following documents has optional statements?

Which of the following documents has optional statements?

jack2013
Hello List

I came across a question from an article featuring some sample questions. I was not sure about the answer. It goes like this:

Q: Which of the following documents has optional statements?
To choose from one of Policy, Procedures, Baseline, Guideline.

The answer should be Guideline?  I think Policy and Baseline documents must/may not include optional statements.

Thank you.