Study resources for new topics of the CBK

Study resources for new topics of the CBK

Good day to all,

A while back I posted some study modules for new topics within the CBK.  You can find them at:

 I have uploaded a couple of modules from my Security+ class which talks
about IPV6 you will find it within my TCPIP module at:
http://www.cccure.org/cbk_jan_2012/tcpip/player.html

Cloud Computing (Nice module based on the NIST standards)
http://www.cccure.org/cbk_jan_2012/cloud/player.html

Virtualization  (Overview of VM's and features)
http://www.cccure.org/cbk_jan_2012/virtualization/player.html

Feel free to share the links above with your friends and peers.   I have
uploaded these modules specially for the members of the list as a thank you.

Re: Study resources for new topics of the CBK

jjamall
Thanks Clements..!!