Study Plan to crack CISSP

nageshdeep
Hi

I am preparing for cissp exam .i am using all-in-one-exam shon harris 6 edition book.please ,guide me whether i am using the right book in the way of preparation of CISSP else i need some more book /CBT to follow

Regards

Nageshdeep

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Study Plan to crack CISSP

Rafal Brok
I passed the exam today. A couple of tips. Time management during the exam - do not spend too much time on questions you are not sure about (you can come back to them later), use common sense when answering the questions. I had a lot of questions related to BCP/DRP; surprisingly, not too many technical (detailed) questions.
I found the exam tough and took the entire 6 hours to complete. At the end I thought I failed, so I was quite surprise to see the final result. :)
Good luck!

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM, nageshdeep <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I am preparing for cissp exam .i am using all-in-one-exam shon harris 6
edition book.please ,guide me whether i am using the right book in the way
of preparation of CISSP else i need some more book /CBT to follow

Regards

Nageshdeep

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Study Plan to crack CISSP

jaackal
Congratulations on passing the exam!

I passed mine on 4th June and entirely agree with all your comments. I also took nearly 6 hours and found it really tough, feeling right at the end of the test that I had failed and was surprised by the 'pass' result. Also agree about the content being a lot of BCP/DR but then in the real world, this is part of the job!

Best wishes
Jaackal

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Study Plan to crack CISSP

Good day Negash,

There is no single resources that will allow you to pass the CISSP exam.  It has to be a mix of experience, studies, quizzes, reading, and all of the above.

I would recommend you start by watching my flash presentation that I have completely revamped and updated a few weeks ago.  It will coach you and answer any questions they may have about becoming a CISSP.   It is completely updated with the latest information about the CBK and the examination process.   It is a must watch for any CISSP Student.  You can find it at:

https://www.cccure.org/flash/intro/player.html

2.  I have also updated my list of TIPS and TRICKS on how to become a CISSP.   You can find it at:

https://www.cccure.org/article1477.html

The resources mentioned at the link above are from my CCCure.Org web site.  .

3.  Last but not least, I have just produce a set of Scenario Based questions that is very complete.  I am selling it on my shopping cart at:

https://www.cccure.com/cart/categories/CISSP-Scenario-Based-Questions/

REBATE FOR THIS MAILING LIST MEMBERS

I have created a rebate code good for the next few weeks for the list members.  It is:  CISSPSTUDY

Use the code at checkout time to get an instant 25% off.

Best of luck in your studies

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM, nageshdeep <[hidden email]> wrote:

Nageshdeep

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Study Plan to crack CISSP

Stephens
Congratz Brok!

Timothy Stephens, CISSP