Sit the CISSP exam near Cannes, France

mrticks
Hello,

I was hoping to sit the CISSP near Cannes in France but the nearest centre is 174 miles away in Milan. The second closest is 185 in east France on the border with Italy.

Has anyone sat the exam near Cannes previously or sat a paper based one nearby? Any tips appreciated.

Thank you for reading this.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Sit the CISSP exam near Cannes, France

Good day ????,

Your situation is not uncommon.

The same problem exists in Ireland where they have only two testing center for the whole county, one in Belfast and one in Dublin.

Unfortunately the paper based exam no longer exist except under some special requirements where connectivity does not exists.

It seems you are out of luck and will need to travel to the closest exam from you.

The VUE website has the list of all AUTHORIZED web site and it seems that you have been there already.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:04 AM, mrticks <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I was hoping to sit the CISSP near Cannes in France but the nearest centre
is 174 miles away in Milan. The second closest is 185 in east France on the
border with Italy.

Has anyone sat the exam near Cannes previously or sat a paper based one
nearby? Any tips appreciated.

Thank you for reading this.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Sit the CISSP exam near Cannes, France

mrticks
Hi Clement,

Thanks for the response, appreciate it. I thought I might been missing something, just wanted to check.

Thanks,