Re: CISSP Online discussions.

Rajesh seshadri
Thank you Jegan, i will let you know when we can meet on what day.

Rajesh

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Jeganathan V <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Rajesh ,

         Apologies as I tried login late yesterday after came back from office , I’m OK for the morning 10-11:30am as I go to office at 12:30pm .

Cheers

Jegan

From: Rajesh Seshadri <[hidden email]>
To: kpmishra ica <[hidden email]>
Cc: goutham danya <[hidden email]>, Jeganathan V
           <[hidden email]>, waleed zidan
           <[hidden email]>, "Anjum Nazir [via CISSP_Study]"
           <[hidden email]>, Dinesh Kumar Sharma
           <[hidden email]>, [hidden email]
Date: 11/02/2012 12:59 PM

Thank you Mishra ji.

The Topic for monday's meeting will be Information Risk management. please
come prepared some notes / questions / discussion points about the same.

adding 2 more to our list, please welcome Dinesh Sharma and
Balasoubramanian.

Rajesh
Skype : rajesh.seshu
gchat : rajesh.seshu

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM, kpmishra ica <[hidden email]>
wrote:
 Hello Mr. Rajesh,

 I am in for the conference on the given date and topic.

 Thanks for your early initiatives.

 On Nov 1, 2012 3:09 PM, "Rajesh Seshadri" <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Hello Folks,

  hope everyone is doing well at and off home. Also i hope all are
  progressing well with the CISSP preparation as well.

  like i have mentioned it earlier, we can have online conferences and i
  would like to have one on next Monday (5th Nov 2012) around 11pm IST /
  6:30pm GMT (Daylight saving)

  please respond with your availability and also the below thins so we can
  all agree on a common topic to discuss.

  Expected exam date : mid march 2013
  Present CBK domain im preparing : InfoSec -Risk mgmt.

  i quickly understood that to crack CISSP, we need to have
  continuous motivation to study along with knowledge in equal ratio. this
  attempt of online gatherings is to boost the former and the later will
  automatically fall in place. please co-operate.

  Thank you,

  --
  Rajesh.

--
Rajesh.

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission
error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete
this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form
of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its
attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com

--
Rajesh.

--