Re: CISSP Online discussions.

Rajesh seshadri
Dinesh,

there was no email sent yesterday. I have earlier scheduled a call for yesterday and only Mr KP Mishra came online at that time. I came late.

I / we are surely going ahead on this. on working days, anytime before 11pm, im not available. My study hours are between 11pm - 3am. (my work starts at noon and i come home by 10pm)

are you available during IST late mornings 10-11.30am ?

Rajesh

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Dinesh Kumar Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Rajesh

Just want to check if we are going ahead on this as I have not seen any email yesterday.

-----Original Message----- From: Dinesh Kumar Sharma
Sent: Saturday, 03 November, 2012 8:36 AM
To: Rajesh Seshadri ; balasoubramanian.r@polarisFT.com
Cc: waleed zidan ; goutham danya ; Jeganathan V ; kpmishra ica ; Anjum Nazir [via CISSP_Study] ; [hidden email]

Subject: Re: CISSP Online discussions.

Hi Rajesh/Bala

Thanks for your email.

Below are mine details.

Skype : dineshsharma
Gtalk : [hidden email]

Rest looks ok except 2 things. I am looking to taken my CISSP in Dec last
week or 1st week of Jan 2013.

Also the timing which you have given is 11.00 PM IST ( Which is 1.30 AM for
me) .So let us see what is best time for all of us.

Have a nice day and keep in touch.

Thanks

Dinesh Sharma

-----Original Message----- From: balasoubramanian.r@polarisFT.com
Sent: Friday, 02 November, 2012 6:34 PM
To: Rajesh Seshadri
Cc: Dinesh Kumar Sharma ; waleed zidan ; goutham danya ; Jeganathan V ;
kpmishra ica ; Anjum Nazir [via CISSP_Study] ; [hidden email]

Dear Rajesh,

Good day to you.

Thanks for your mail. You can communicate with my private mail id:
[hidden email]

Thanks & Regards,
Bala

From: Rajesh Seshadri <[hidden email]>
To: kpmishra ica <[hidden email]>
Cc: goutham danya <[hidden email]>, Jeganathan V
           <[hidden email]>, waleed zidan
           <[hidden email]>, "Anjum Nazir [via CISSP_Study]"
           <[hidden email]>, Dinesh Kumar Sharma
           <[hidden email]>, [hidden email]
Date: 11/02/2012 12:59 PM

Thank you Mishra ji.

The Topic for monday's meeting will be Information Risk management. please
come prepared some notes / questions / discussion points about the same.

adding 2 more to our list, please welcome Dinesh Sharma and
Balasoubramanian.

Rajesh
Skype : rajesh.seshu
gchat : rajesh.seshu

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM, kpmishra ica <[hidden email]>
wrote:
 Hello Mr. Rajesh,

 I am in for the conference on the given date and topic.

 Thanks for your early initiatives.

 On Nov 1, 2012 3:09 PM, "Rajesh Seshadri" <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Hello Folks,

  hope everyone is doing well at and off home. Also i hope all are
  progressing well with the CISSP preparation as well.

  like i have mentioned it earlier, we can have online conferences and i
  would like to have one on next Monday (5th Nov 2012) around 11pm IST /
  6:30pm GMT (Daylight saving)

  please respond with your availability and also the below thins so we can
  all agree on a common topic to discuss.

  Expected exam date : mid march 2013
  Present CBK domain im preparing : InfoSec -Risk mgmt.

  i quickly understood that to crack CISSP, we need to have
  continuous motivation to study along with knowledge in equal ratio. this
  attempt of online gatherings is to boost the former and the later will
  automatically fall in place. please co-operate.

  Thank you,

  --
  Rajesh.

--
Rajesh.

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission
error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete
this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form
of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its
attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com

Rajesh.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] CISSP Online discussions.

thomas varghese
Hi to all

 Somebody can share the information about the cloud computing for the CISSP EXAM pl .my exam date is 24th Dec 2012.

Thomas Varghese

P.O. Box 2979

Dubai

UAE

Re: [CCCure CISSP] CISSP Online discussions.

I have uploaded a couple of modules which talks about new topics of the CBK, you can find them at:

IPV6 you will find it within my TCPIP module
http://www.cccure.org/cbk_jan_2012/tcpip/player.html

Cloud Computing (Nice module based on the NIST standards)
http://www.cccure.org/cbk_jan_2012/cloud/player.html

Virtualization  (Overview of VM's and features)
http://www.cccure.org/cbk_jan_2012/virtualization/player.html

Feel free to share the links above with your friends and peers.   I have uploaded these modules specially for the members of the list as a thank you.

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:19 AM, thomas varghese <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi to all

 Somebody can share the information about the cloud computing for the CISSP EXAM pl .my exam date is 24th Dec 2012.

Thomas Varghese

P.O. Box 2979

Dubai

UAE

Re: [CCCure CISSP] CISSP Online discussions.

Leif Palmer
Folks,

I gotta ask at this point. I've read both the AIO and the OIG and found these topics only lightly discussed. Not finding any questions on cccure, dummies, exam cram, etc. How important, and more importantly how much time should be spent on going through this much new information before testing? I, too, test later this year just before the New Year. Can anyone narrow down the subject's specific topics?

Thanks for your consideration.

Please advise.

Respectfully,

Leif Palmer