Re: [CCCure CISSP] ISC2 StudiScope self assessment vs CCCure practice test

Re: [CCCure CISSP] ISC2 StudiScope self assessment vs CCCure practice test

Trung Le Thanh
let try this

any comments ?

Re: [CCCure CISSP] ISC2 StudiScope self assessment vs CCCure practice test

Good day,

I know that I am bias but save your money, they are not worth it.

Search the www.cccure.org forum and you will find post from other people who have bought them and they were greatly disappointed.

At $100 for ONLY 100 questions, this is way too expensive.

It seems they are driven by profit and not education

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Trung Le Thanh <[hidden email]> wrote:
let try this

any comments ?

Re: [CCCure CISSP] ISC2 StudiScope self assessment vs CCCure practice test

Rogelio O'Farril
Absolutely. And don't even get me started with the OIG "i-dition"  money grab. Nothing but ridiculous.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] ISC2 StudiScope self assessment vs CCCure practice test

Good day to all,

The "I-Dition"  Rogelio is talking about was covered in a posting I did on my website at:

http://www.cccure.org/article1599.html

If you wonder what is going on with the update to the Official ISC2 study book you can find the latest info at the URL above.

In short the new book in ELECTRONIC format will cost you for the 10 Domains a total of $129.00

My recommendation:  Do not buy.   It does not make sense that an electronic book would cost 3 times as much as any other books.

Once again, it seems the community is being left behind by our certification body.