Need Exam Advice

jjamall
Dear Clement / All

I am planning to take a 7 day boot camp from firebrand institute in March 2014 in Dubai (Its one of the best in Dubai) and on the last day they have a exam also , I need advice will it be good to take the exam on the last day or I should I wait for one week and then give the exam.

This will be my second attempt, last time I got 605 on my exam, I have read Shon Harris 6th Ed and Eric CISSP Study Guide 2 Ed.

Please if some one can advice.

Thanks in advance.

Junaid

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Need Exam Advice

Jason Brooks

Take it the day of. dont wait. take it while the info is fresh.

On Nov 9, 2013 10:38 AM, "jjamall" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Clement / All

I am planning to take a 7 day boot camp from firebrand institute in March 2014 in Dubai (Its one of the best in Dubai) and on the last day they have a exam also , I need advice will it be good to take the exam on the last day or I should I wait for one week and then give the exam.

This will be my second attempt, last time I got 605 on my exam, I have read Shon Harris 6th Ed and Eric CISSP Study Guide 2 Ed.

Please if some one can advice.

Thanks in advance.

Junaid

Sent from the CISSP_Study mailing list archive at Nabble.com.