Endorsement

boodher
Hi All,

What if I could not find anyone to endorse my experience after I passed my CISSP certification?

Regards,
Ravi

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Endorsement

Good day Ravi,

ISC2 always prefer another CISSP to endorse you but it could be your supervisor as well.

If you have nobody then you can select a checkbox on the form that says you do not know anyone.

This is something they are familiar with.  ISC2 will then manually validate your experience claim.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM, boodher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

What if I could not find anyone to endorse my experience after I passed my CISSP certification?

Regards,
Ravi

Sent from the CISSP_Study mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Endorsement

Jim White

You might start here, plus what Clement has contributed:

https://www.isc2.org/endorsement-form.aspx