CISSP endorsement

bssrk500
I need a few clarifications on CISSP endorsement.

I have a total 14 years of experience with various firms. However in the
past 8 years I have been working for the same company,

initially handling Active Directory and later on networking, firewall
management. I also have several technical certificatios

like sans GIAC, Checkpoint CCSE, MCSE, CCNA, CSPFA (Cisco Firewall) and
also extensive practical experience with network design/implementation.
I am thinking of applying for endorsement on CBK domain Access Control and
Telecommunication Security.

1. Since I have been working for the same company for the past 8 years, Do
I need to provide the contact details of my

supervisor from every company apart from my current company?

2. I hope my experience fit into the CBK domain Access Control and
Telecommunication Security

3. Is there any sample resume for CISSP endorsement? Does it require to be
very extensive?

Re: CISSP endorsement

bssrk500
One gentle man had replied to this post with a sample resume, however I do not see his post today.