[CCCure CISSP] it's not easy to remember the operation of kerberos

[CCCure CISSP] it's not easy to remember the operation of kerberos

Trung Le Thanh
Dear friends,

I am in reviewing Access Control module, but there are some problems with logical remembers,
it's not easy to remember in operation steps of Kerberos and its components as AS, TGT, KDC and how it works.
so would you please help to identify the best way to be able to remember it ?

thanks for your help

Re: [CCCure CISSP] it's not easy to remember the operation of kerberos

Nam Nguyễn Thành
Hi,

Don't try to remember, try to understand! The best way is that try to map & apply to your work. Just my idea :)

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Trung Le Thanh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear friends,

I am in reviewing Access Control module, but there are some problems with logical remembers,
it's not easy to remember in operation steps of Kerberos and its components as AS, TGT, KDC and how it works.
so would you please help to identify the best way to be able to remember it ?

thanks for your help

NamNT

Re: [CCCure CISSP] it's not easy to remember the operation of kerberos

Shain Singh

On 28 January 2013 15:10, Trung Le Thanh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear friends,

I am in reviewing Access Control module, but there are some problems with logical remembers,
it's not easy to remember in operation steps of Kerberos and its components as AS, TGT, KDC and how it works.
so would you please help to identify the best way to be able to remember it ?

thanks for your help

Shaineel Singh
e: [hidden email]
p: +61 422 921 951
w: http://buffet.shainsingh.com

--
"Too many have dispensed with generosity to practice charity" - Albert Camus