[CCCure CISSP] conflict in answers between cccure and Shon Harris

[CCCure CISSP] conflict in answers between cccure and Shon Harris

Ali Khalfan
There is a question that is virtually identical between the cccure
quizzes and Shon Harris's practice exams with the same answer options
shown below:

Which of the following actions would be most appropriate after
discovering that an organization's business continuity plan provides for
an alternate processing site which will accommodate fifty percent of the
primary processing facility's processing capability?

Within ccccure the answer is:
Ensure that critical applications have been identified and that the
alternate site could process all such applications.

Within the Shon Harris Practice exams the right answer is:

Identify applications that could be processed at the alternate site and
develop manual procedures to back up other processing.

So what would be the best answer?  I'm inclined to go after the cccure
answer.

Ali

Re: [CCCure CISSP] conflict in answers between cccure and Shon Harris

Surya

I would go with cccure answer too

Note that there might be multiple conflicts in various sources of knowledge. Make sure you understand why you think one answer is better than the others and you will be able to make it

On 12 Apr 2014 14:51, "Ali Khalfan" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

true, the fact that "Best Answer" is ambiguous would trigger the conflicts.