[CCCure CISSP] cissp study plan

cissp_student_01
Hello All,

when review th cissp update ISC2 has given a additional supplement to study for each domain.
Can anyone tell, Which to refer

Bacik, S., (2008). Building an Effective Information Security Policy
Architecture
Brotby, K., (2010). Information Security Governance
Calder, A., S. Watkins, (2008). IT Governance: A Manager's Guide to Data
Security and ISO 27001/ISO 27002
Hayden, L., (2010). IT Security Metrics: A Practical Framework for
Measuring Security & Protecting Data
Herold, R., (2010). Managing an Information Security and Privacy
Awareness and Training Program, (2nd Edition)

I am already using Shon. please let me what i have to done