[CCCure CISSP] cissp exam

cissp_student_01
Hello All,

for cissp exam how many days advance booking is required. can we book the exam in 2 days  ?

regards
Sam

Re: [CCCure CISSP] cissp exam

Marouane
Sam,

It really depends on the availability of seats in your selected testing centers. You may have already done this, but you will need to create your Person VUE account, and then check in the exam dates availability regularly as the dates may be available even sometimes the day before you plan to take the exam, or they may not. You just have to check, plan ahead and be flexible with the testing center locations and dates.

Hope this helps -

Marouane

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 1:06 PM, abid James <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

for cissp exam how many days advance booking is required. can we book the exam in 2 days  ?

regards
Sam

Re: [CCCure CISSP] cissp exam

Cartini, Eugene

Hell Sam,

Marouane is correct it all depends on the seats available at your local testing center. There is no rule that states you cant book your exam two days before but the testing center has to accommodate.

Eugene Cartini

It really depends on the availability of seats in your selected testing centers. You may have already done this, but you will need to create your Person VUE account, and then check in the exam dates availability regularly as the dates may be available even sometimes the day before you plan to take the exam, or they may not. You just have to check, plan ahead and be flexible with the testing center locations and dates.

Hope this helps -

Marouane

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 1:06 PM, abid James <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello All,

for cissp exam how many days advance booking is required. can we book the exam in 2 days  ?

regards
Sam

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] cissp exam

Theresa Fichtner

Keep in mind that your testing center may be having exams for all sorts of people (Microsoft, Cisco, medical, dental, construction, etc.). Many of these exams are only one or two hours. The CISSP exam is 6 hours so they may only allocate a limited number of seats for it.

Theresa Fichtner – MCSE, CISSP
Manager of Information Technology

Phone 503.403.0303 | Fax 503.443.2163

Toll Free 866.236.6968

NW Preferred Federal Credit Union

www.mycreditunion.com

Click here to send me a document or file securely.

Join us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!

Electronic Privacy Notice & Disclaimers: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where it is stated expressly, and with authority, that they are the views of NW Preferred Federal Credit Union. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Marouane is correct it all depends on the seats available at your local testing center. There is no rule that states you cant book your exam two days before but the testing center has to accommodate.

Eugene Cartini

Re: [CCCure CISSP] cissp exam

Good point,

If you live in a busy area such as Washington, D.C.  sometimes there is no availability for weeks.

Book early and use your exam date as a target in your studies.

Once you  commit, there is no going back.

Best of luck

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Theresa Fichtner <[hidden email]> wrote:

Keep in mind that your testing center may be having exams for all sorts of people (Microsoft, Cisco, medical, dental, construction, etc.). Many of these exams are only one or two hours. The CISSP exam is 6 hours so they may only allocate a limited number of seats for it.

Theresa Fichtner – MCSE, CISSP
Manager of Information Technology

Phone <a href="tel:503.403.0303" value="+15034030303" target="_blank">503.403.0303 | Fax <a href="tel:503.443.2163" value="+15034432163" target="_blank">503.443.2163

Toll Free <a href="tel:866.236.6968" value="+18662366968" target="_blank">866.236.6968

[...]

All

There is lot info in the cissp books, many concepts processing the information is really difficult. i think that's one of the reason the exam is difficult to pass.