[CCCure CISSP] cissp exam new format question

[CCCure CISSP] cissp exam new format question

cissp_student_01
Hello Clement,

I have been studying for cissp from long time have not taken the exam. However, i did had full access to the freepracticetests for 6 months that got expired but i did not take the exam. I feel that i am not fully prepared what do you suggest.
Do i renew access for freepracticetests and do the quiz i know where do i stand in terms of preparation. Now, the question i don't know the format of the exam someone told me that ISC2 have introduce the concept of hotspot that seems to be difficult
what to do now please give the directive.

Regards
Sam

Re: [CCCure CISSP] cissp exam new format question

Mailkc
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.