[CCCure CISSP] Who needs to send the endorsement form to ISC2 - candidate or the endorser?

[CCCure CISSP] Who needs to send the endorsement form to ISC2 - candidate or the endorser?

Does the endorser have to send the completed form + candidate CV to ISC2 or does the candidate have to do so after getting the form attested and signed by the endorser?

Or does it not matter who sends it to ISC2 as long as the form is completed and signed by both the parties?

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Who needs to send the endorsement form to ISC2 - candidate or the endorser?

Good day Amlan,

It can be either.  It does not matter.

Hi,