[CCCure CISSP] Value of CISSP certification

[CCCure CISSP] Value of CISSP certification

Sandesh Yadav

Hi All,

I need to know has the value of CISSP has decrease/ reduce.

Recently I had seen lot of openings in IT industry which are offering less salary package and also has the criteria around 2 to 6 years of experience.

From my point as with any certification your professional value increase. But things are not the same with CISSP certification. They are expecting CISSP certification but the exposure and level of work is low as per the education.

Thanks
Sandesh Yadav

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Value of CISSP certification

Good evening Sandesh,

The problem is not the value of the CISSP certification.

It is head hunters who have absolutely no clue what certification matches with different jobs.

People are requesting anything for any job.

The value is certainly as good as it used to be as it was confirmed but at least 5 recent studies that were released from well known research companies.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM, Sandesh Yadav <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

I need to know has the value of CISSP has decrease/ reduce.

Recently I had seen lot of openings in IT industry which are offering less salary package and also has the criteria around 2 to 6 years of experience.

From my point as with any certification your professional value increase. But things are not the same with CISSP certification. They are expecting CISSP certification but the exposure and level of work is low as per the education.

Thanks
Sandesh Yadav