[CCCure CISSP] University of Fairfax

Uday Kiran

I have just gone through an email which has come to me from University of Fairfax which says that CISSP reveiw seminar will be absolutely free based on some prerequisites. However, I wanted to know what is this university, I haven't heard of this?? Is this genuine?

Regards,
Uday Kiran

Re: [CCCure CISSP] University of Fairfax

Marouane
Uday -

University of Fairfax is an accredited university which offers cyber security graduate degrees (Master of Science, Doctor of Science, and Doctor of Information Assurance) as well as graduate certificates in Information Systems. I personally have two graduate certificates from the school. I am also currently a Doctoral candidate as well. I have been with them since 2010, and I can say that my experience has been great.

Thank you
Marouane

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Uday Kiran <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have just gone through an email which has come to me from University of Fairfax which says that CISSP reveiw seminar will be absolutely free based on some prerequisites. However, I wanted to know what is this university, I haven't heard of this?? Is this genuine?

Regards,
Uday Kiran

Re: [CCCure CISSP] University of Fairfax

Good day,

YES, they are accredited and have buildings in the DC area.

This is a not spam.

They have been out there for a while.

Take care