[CCCure CISSP] The Holistic CISSP Exam Preparation and Overview Tutorial

[CCCure CISSP] The Holistic CISSP Exam Preparation and Overview Tutorial

Clement Dupuis

Good news!

Today I have updated my holistic presentation on How to become a CISSP.

This presentation will tell you ALL that you need to know from step A to Z.

You can find it at:

https://www.cccure.org/flash/intro/player.html

This is a MUST watch for anyone interested in completing the CISSP certification.

Enjoy!

GCFW, GCIA, Security+ 301, CEH V7, CCSA, CCSE,  + 12 others

Connect with me on LinkedIn | Follow me on Twitter

Alexandria, VA  22314