[CCCure CISSP] Shon Harris - 6th Edition

[CCCure CISSP] Shon Harris - 6th Edition

Uday Kiran

Hi all, I bought SH book from one of India's e-commerce website uread.com, which was delivered yesterday in UAE. However, upon checking the CD it has only the demo of Shon Harris's video training, can anyone here advise me if this is the case in all, as I dint get full video training which was the main thought to buy this book.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Shon Harris - 6th Edition

Rogelio O'Farril
You got exactly what you were supposed to get. The content on the CD is video for ONE domain only. Her CISSP Video Seminar is a whole different product that goes for several hundred dollars.