[CCCure CISSP] Second Part of the Scenario Based questions has been released

[CCCure CISSP] Second Part of the Scenario Based questions has been released

Clement Dupuis
Good day to all,

Today I have released part 2 of 2 of the CCCure CISSP Scenario Based Questions.  This second set covers five domains of the CBK.

Visit the links below to get all of the details and get your own copy.

You can get a copy of Part 2 of 2 covering domains 6 to 10 for only $29.99 at:
https://www.cccure.com/cart/products/CISSP-Scenario-Based-Questions-Part-2-of-2-%28Domains-6-to-10%29.html

You can get a copy of Part 1 of 2 covering domains 1 to 5 for only $29.99 at:
https://www.cccure.com/cart/products/CISSP-Scenario-Based-Questions-Part-1-of-2-%28Domains-1-to-5%29.html

COMBO PACK

You can buy Part 1 and Part 2 as a combo package for only $49.99 at:
https://www.cccure.com/cart/products/CISSP-Scenario-Based-Questions-Combo-Part-1-and-Part-2-%28All-10-domains%29.html

Enjoy