[CCCure CISSP] SSH Key exchange using diffie hellman

[CCCure CISSP] SSH Key exchange using diffie hellman

b ganesh ganesh
ALl:

Good day.

Can you please explain how DF Key exchange works from base to top i.e how it exchanges keys and how it forms as base for sym keys.

Can you please expalin step by step.I am confused by reading mumtiple docs and could not come to conclsuion.

Thanks much,
Ganesh

Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

Re: [CCCure CISSP] SSH Key exchange using diffie hellman

Doug Spindler

There’s an excellent YouTube video that explains.  Look for Christmas Talk key exchange.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] SSH Key exchange using diffie hellman

b ganesh ganesh
Thanks Doug.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:08:58 +0530 wrote
> There’s an excellent YouTube video that explains.  Look for Christmas Talk key exchange. From: CISSPstudy [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of b ganesh ganesh

Re: [CCCure CISSP] SSH Key exchange using diffie hellman

Doug Spindler
You are welcome.  I've been looking for a good vid on Kerbose and haven't been able to find one.  If you find one please share.

Thanks

On Jan 16, 2013, at 9:07 PM, "b ganesh ganesh" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Doug.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:08:58 +0530 wrote
> There’s an excellent YouTube video that explains.  Look for Christmas Talk key exchange. From: CISSPstudy [[hidden email]] On Behalf Of b ganesh ganesh

Re: [CCCure CISSP] SSH Key exchange using diffie hellman

b ganesh ganesh
There is a general key exchange video by christian,but SSH DH Key exchange we do not have clear videos and whateveris there is seems to be little confusing one's.

Still on search to get clear picture on this.

THanks much,
Ganesh B

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:20:43 +0530 wrote

On Jan 16, 2013, at 9:07 PM, "b ganesh ganesh" wrote:

Thanks Doug.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:08:58 +0530 wrote

> There’s an excellent YouTube video that explains. Look for Christmas Talk key exchange. From: CISSPstudy [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of b ganesh ganesh

Re: [CCCure CISSP] SSH Key exchange using diffie hellman

Doug Spindler

Not sure what you are asking.   The purpose the purpose of DH key exchange is you don’t need a secure channel.