[CCCure CISSP] SHUTDOWN OF THIS MAILING LIST -- A NEW ONE WILL BE USE

[CCCure CISSP] SHUTDOWN OF THIS MAILING LIST -- A NEW ONE WILL BE USE

Clement Dupuis
Good day to all,

As you have probably heard I am slowly migrating content from www.cccure.org over to my new website at http://cccure.training/index.php

As part of the move, the [hidden email] mailing list will be shut down.  You can access our new mailing list at:

A new home but still the same mailing list with the same goal of helping new CISSP in becoming in their quest to become certified.  I will not be transferring the accounts over, you must subscribe if you wish to be a member of the new list.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] SHUTDOWN OF THIS MAILING LIST -- A NEW ONE WILL BE USE

Yogendra Trivedi
Hey Clement,
  I am neither able to join with new id, or retrieve info for old id.

Regards,
Yogi

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 2:04 AM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day to all,

As you have probably heard I am slowly migrating content from www.cccure.org over to my new website at http://cccure.training/index.php

As part of the move, the [hidden email] mailing list will be shut down.  You can access our new mailing list at:

A new home but still the same mailing list with the same goal of helping new CISSP in becoming in their quest to become certified.  I will not be transferring the accounts over, you must subscribe if you wish to be a member of the new list.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] SHUTDOWN OF THIS MAILING LIST -- A NEW ONE WILL BE USE

Marouane

I am not able to access the new site. I get the following.

The requested URL /profile.php was not found on this server.

Not Found

The requested URL /profile.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.26 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_jk/1.2.37 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.4.26 Server at www.cccure.me Port 80

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day to all,

As you have probably heard I am slowly migrating content from www.cccure.org over to my new website at http://cccure.training/index.php

As part of the move, the [hidden email] mailing list will be shut down.  You can access our new mailing list at:

A new home but still the same mailing list with the same goal of helping new CISSP in becoming in their quest to become certified.  I will not be transferring the accounts over, you must subscribe if you wish to be a member of the new list.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] SHUTDOWN OF THIS MAILING LIST -- A NEW ONE WILL BE USE

Rohan Daya
Also not getting any emails from the new mailing list

Kind Regards

Rohan Daya