[CCCure CISSP] Request for sample CV/resume

[CCCure CISSP] Request for sample CV/resume

worawit steanputtanagul
Dear all,
   I already passed the CISSP CBT exam one week ago. Now, I trying to create my CV for submission to ISC2. But I don't have any idea. Then, I looking for sample CV/resume to be a guideline. Could anyone share some sample CV/resume that able to submit to ISC2?

Best Regards,
ArM
--
~=*[-@rM-]*=~

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Request for sample CV/resume

Pradeep Varadarajan
Hi,
Congrats on passing the exam! There is no standard format. Use the resume you already have.

-Pradeep

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM, worawit steanputtanagul <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,
   I already passed the CISSP CBT exam one week ago. Now, I trying to create my CV for submission to ISC2. But I don't have any idea. Then, I looking for sample CV/resume to be a guideline. Could anyone share some sample CV/resume that able to submit to ISC2?

Best Regards,
ArM
--

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Request for sample CV/resume

Heather Timms
Hi.

I had a colleague of mine submit his resume at the same time as me, and his was approved 2 weeks ahead of mine. I think that is because he took the time to note exactly where his "relevant" experience was in the resume. That is which part of his resume applied to the CISSP principles.

I hope that helps.
Heather