[CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

[CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

Ali Khalfan
I was wondering that since RADIUS servers have support for "Accept
Challenge" responses, does that mean RADIUS can support two factor
authentication, such as entering a pin in addition to the password?

Ali

Re: [CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

Dwaipayan Bhattacharya
By God's grace and your continuous support could pass the test today.

Best regards,

Dwaipayan

Re: [CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

Abhishek Sen
Cograts Dwaipayan...best of luck ahead.

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Dwaipayan Bhattacharya
Sent: 09-04-2014 07:49 PM
To: The CISSP Study Mailing list
By God's grace and your continuous support could pass the test today.

Best regards,

Dwaipayan

Re: [CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

Dwaipayan Bhattacharya
Without your guidance it would not have been possible.

Best regards,

Dwaipayan

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Dwaipayan Bhattacharya
Sent: 09-04-2014 07:49 PM
To: The CISSP Study Mailing list
By God's grace and your continuous support could pass the test today.

Best regards,

Dwaipayan

Re: [CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

BobbyJoe

A pin and password is the same thing: something you know. This is not 2 factor. Remember it is a combination of two of something you know, something you have or something you are(a characteristic). Thanks.

Bobby

Re: [CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

Ali Khalfan
thanks

BobbyJoe wrote:

> A pin and password is the same thing: something you know. This is not 2
> factor. Remember it is a combination of two of something you know,
> something you have or something you are(a characteristic). Thanks.
>
> Bobby

Re: [CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

Dwaipayan Bhattacharya
Clement Sir,

Without your support, this would not have been possible. My most sincere
gratitude to you.

Best regards,

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Dwaipayan Bhattacharya
Sent: 09-04-2014 07:49 PM
To: The CISSP Study Mailing list
By God's grace and your continuous support could pass the test today.

Best regards,

Dwaipayan

Re: [CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

Good day my dear friend,

Unfortunately I have been way too busy lately and traveling through multiple countries in a very short period of time.  That has left me with no available time to help as much as I would like.

The credit really goes to all of the members of the mailing list and CCCure.  They are always there to help you and assist.

I am very happy for your success.

Sent: 09-04-2014 07:49 PM
To: The CISSP Study Mailing list

CK

Re: [CCCure CISSP] RADIUS support 2 factor authentication?

CK
Hello, This is good question.Radius as protocol cannot support two factor authentication but it can act as medium for 2 factor authentication when RADIUS Server is integrated with RSA server.RADIUS server will accept the PIN and challenge then forward to RSA ace server.
-CK |CCSA,CCSE,CCMSE| |JNCIA,JNCIS,JNCIP-Security|