[CCCure CISSP] Quiz Engine Questions

Cartini, Eugene

Good Morning,

I have been reading the forums up and down. Here is my question. I am using the quiz engine to prepare for the CISSP exam. I understand that over 80% on each domain you should feel comfortable. But this is what I see happening. All incorrect answers on quizzes I read the explanation and then when I take the exams again I select the correct answer but I am worried that I am picking the correct answer out of memorization not facts. I feel like it’s a bad habit and something that may be detrimental to my studies.

Any thoughts

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Quiz Engine Questions

suparn singh
Hello Cartini,

I am also facing the same issue and hence i am also afraid that i hope it is not out of memorization.
So i am also trying to give practice exams from other sources like Shon Harris Book Question and Exam Cram etc

Thanking You
Suparn