[CCCure CISSP] Qs8 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

[CCCure CISSP] Qs8 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

I have some doubts regarding some cccure Quiz questions and concepts mentioned below. Would really appreciate it if you could take out some time and help me with them. Request you to please provide a quick reply as I need to appear for the exam in the month of July.

Doubt#8
========

Is Soda Acid same as Dry Powder (used as a fire extinguishing agent)?