[CCCure CISSP] Qs6 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

[CCCure CISSP] Qs6 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

I have some doubts regarding some cccure Quiz questions and concepts mentioned below. Would really appreciate it if you could take out some time and help me with them. Request you to please provide a quick reply as I need to appear for the exam in the month of July.

Doubt#6
========

21.

1.     Question: 337 | Difficulty: 3/5 | Relevancy: 3/3

Which of the following is not an EPA-approved replacement for Halon?

o      Water

o      Argon

o      NAF-S-III

o     Bromine

You did not provide any answer to this question. Please review details below.

The following are EPA-approved replacements for Halon: FM-200, NAF-S-III, CEA-410, FE-13, Water, Inergen, Argon and Argonite.
Source: HARRIS, Shon,
All-In-One CISSP Certification Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill/Osborne, 3rd Ed., chapter 6: Physical Security, page 378.

Edited August 8, 2007, Mike Young CISSP

Contributor: Johnson Yim

My doubt:  Is water considered a valid replacement for Halon gas?

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Qs6 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

Brian Whiting
the multitude of these questions is getting a little out of hand.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Amlan Deb <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have some doubts regarding some cccure Quiz questions and concepts mentioned below. Would really appreciate it if you could take out some time and help me with them. Request you to please provide a quick reply as I need to appear for the exam in the month of July.

Doubt#6
========

21.

1.     Question: 337 | Difficulty: 3/5 | Relevancy: 3/3

Which of the following is not an EPA-approved replacement for Halon?

o      Water

o      Argon

o      NAF-S-III

o     Bromine

You did not provide any answer to this question. Please review details below.

Details

Submit a comment on this question