[CCCure CISSP] Qs6 Access Control: cccure QuizEngn doubts

[CCCure CISSP] Qs6 Access Control: cccure QuizEngn doubts

I have some doubts regarding some cccure Quiz questions and concepts mentioned below. Would really appreciate it if you could take out some time and help me with them. Request you to please provide a quick reply as I need to appear for the exam in the month of July.

Doubt#6
========

26.

1.     Question: 1252 | Difficulty: 5/5 | Relevancy: 3/3

Which of the following biometric devices has the lowest user acceptance level?

o     Retina Scan

o      Fingerprint scan

o      Hand geometry

o      Signature recognition

You did not provide any answer to this question. Please review details below.

According to the cited reference, of the given options, the Retina scan has the lowest user acceptance level as it is needed for the user to get his eye close to a device and it is not user friendly and very intrusive.

The answer above is in line with the biometric institute at http://ctl.ncsc.dni.us/biomet%20web/BMCompare.html

However, retina scan is the most precise with about one error per 10 millions usage.

Source: RHODES, Keith A., Chief Technologist, United States General Accounting Office, National Preparedness, Technologies to Secure Federal Buildings, April 2002 (page 10).

There is a great table on this subject within the Computer Security Basics book on page 248. The book ISBN number is 0937175714. If you do a search in google for "order of effectiveness order of acceptance biometrics" you will find a copy of the page talking about this specific subject.  Here is a summary:

Most effective from Best to worst:

Retina

Fingerprint

Hand Print

Voice pattern

Keystroke

Signature

Order of acceptance from most accepted to least accepted:

Keystroke

Signature

Voice

Handprint

Fingerprint

Retina

Last modified - J. Hajec 08/23/2007
Thanks to Steve Rogers for pointing out confusion with the explanation.

Contributors: Christian Vezina, John K. Antonishek

My doubt: I find that Iris scan is missing from both the list of Most Effective and Most Accepted Biometric controls. Where should it rank in both these lists?