[CCCure CISSP] Qs5 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

[CCCure CISSP] Qs5 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

I have some doubts regarding some cccure Quiz questions and concepts mentioned below. Would really appreciate it if you could take out some time and help me with them. Request you to please provide a quick reply as I need to appear for the exam in the month of July.

Doubt#5
========

46.

1.     Question: 1201 | Difficulty: 3/5 | Relevancy: 3/3

The environment that must be protected includes all personnel, equipment, data, communication devices, power supply and wiring. The necessary level of protection depends on the value of the data, the computer systems, and the company assets within the facility. The value of these items can be determined by what type of analysis?

o      Critical-channel analysis

o      Covert channel analysis

o     Critical-path analysis

o      Critical-conduit analysis

You did not provide any answer to this question. Please review details below.

Source: HARRIS, Shon, All-In-One CISSP Certification Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill/Osborne, 2001, Page 281.

Contributor: Nick Mackovski

Covered topic: <A title="Critical path analysis - " href="javascript:void(0)">Critical path analysis

My doubt:  Could someone please provide an explanation for the correct answer and incorrect answers?

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Qs5 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

Jim White

ALL: PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO THESE POSTS!!!

Like any other type of spam, the best way to stop is to never reply. I might suggest that we all do the same for this thread. In spite of numerous polite requests, this gentleman seems to think that his perceived "need" outweighs our expectation of limited interruptions.

If we all agree not to respond to any of these posts, maybe he'll get frustrated and use his time to actually look up the answers himself.

Jim

On Jun 3, 2013 1:24 PM, "Amlan Deb" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

[...]

Details

Submit a comment on this question

Source: HARRIS, Shon, All-In-One CISSP Certification Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill/Osborne, 2001, Page 281.

Contributor: Nick Mackovski

Covered topic: Critical path analysis

My doubt:  Could someone please provide an explanation for the correct answer and incorrect answers?