[CCCure CISSP] Qs4 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

[CCCure CISSP] Qs4 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

I have some doubts regarding some cccure Quiz questions and concepts mentioned below. Would really appreciate it if you could take out some time and help me with them. Request you to please provide a quick reply as I need to appear for the exam in the month of July.

Doubt#4
========

48.

1.     Question: 1203 | Difficulty: 3/5 | Relevancy: 3/3

Electrical systems are the lifeblood of computer operations. The continued supply of clean, steady power is required to maintain the proper personnel environment as well as to sustain data operations. Which of the following is not an element that can threaten power systems?

o      Transient Noise

o      Humidity

o      Brownouts

o     UPS

You did not provide any answer to this question. Please review details below.

Source: KRUTZ, Ronald L. & VINES, Russel D., The CISSP Prep Guide: Mastering the Ten Domains of Computer Security, 2001, John Wiley & Sons, Page 332.

Thanks to Dan Gardner for sending feedback to improve this question.

Contributor: Nick Mackovski

Covered topic: <A title="Power considerations - Electrical systems and the continued supply of clean, steady power are required to maintain the proper personnel environment as well as to sustain data operations. Power considerations include faults, sags, brownouts, blackouts, spi" href="javascript:void(0)">Power considerations

My doubt:

1. Please explain how can humidity threaten power systems?

2. UPS device can fail to threaten the power systems. Is it still considered the best answer?

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Qs4 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

Leif Palmer
Really?

Respectfully,

Leif Palmer

Hello everyone, I have some doubts regarding some cccure Quiz questions and concepts mentioned below. Would really appreciate it if you could take out some time and help me with them. Request you to please provide a quick reply as I need to appear for the exam in the month of July. Thanks,Amlan

Doubt#4
========
48.
1.     Question: 1203 | Difficulty: 3/5 | Relevancy: 3/3
Electrical systems are the lifeblood of computer operations. The continued supply of clean, steady power is required to maintain the proper personnel environment as well as to sustain data operations. Which of the following is not an element that can threaten power systems?
o      Transient Noise
o      Humidity
o      Brownouts
o     UPS
You did not provide any answer to this question. Please review details below.
Details
Source: KRUTZ, Ronald L. & VINES, Russel D., The CISSP Prep Guide: Mastering the Ten Domains of Computer Security, 2001, John Wiley & Sons, Page 332.
Thanks to Dan Gardner for sending feedback to improve this question.
Contributor: Nick Mackovski
Covered topic: Power considerations