[CCCure CISSP] Qs3 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

[CCCure CISSP] Qs3 Physical Security: cccure QuizEngn doubts

I have some doubts regarding some cccure Quiz questions and concepts mentioned below. Would really appreciate it if you could take out some time and help me with them. Request you to please provide a quick reply as I need to appear for the exam in the month of July.

Doubt#3
========

55.

1.     Question: 1365 | Difficulty: 4/5 | Relevancy: 3/3

At which temperature does damage start occurring to magnetic media?

o     100 degrees Fahrenheit

o      125 degrees Fahrenheit

o      150 degrees Fahrenheit

o      175 degrees Fahrenheit

You did not provide any answer to this question. Please review details below.

Magnetic media are affected from 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Disks are damaged at 150 degrees Fahrenheit, computer equipment at 175 degrees Fahrenheit, and paper products at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Source: ROTHKE, Ben,
CISSP CBK Review presentation on domain 10. Available at http://www.cccure.org.

Last modified 07/02/2007, Ron Hehemann

Last modified 09/23/2007 - J. Hajec

Thanks to Robert Frink for providing feedback to improve the quality of this question.

Contributor: Christian Vezina

My doubt:  As per the explanation in the answer:

Disks are damaged at 150 degrees Fahrenheit

Isn’t Disk damage also under the category of magnetic media and therefore should get damaged at 100 degrees Fahrenheit as well?