[CCCure CISSP] Passed

Surya

Hi all

Want to share good news with you all. I passed the exam!

Thanks to Clement and everyone in this group for all help and support.

Cheers
Surya

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed

Sandesh Yadav
Hi Surya,

Congrats Surya..

w.r.
Sandesh Yadav

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Surya <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all

Want to share good news with you all. I passed the exam!

Thanks to Clement and everyone in this group for all help and support.

Cheers
Surya

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed

Hristiyan Lazarov
Congratulations!!!
I am after the exam as well and looking at September the latest.

Good luck with your professional career!

Hristiyan

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Sandesh Yadav <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Surya,

Congrats Surya..

w.r.
Sandesh Yadav

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Surya <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all

Want to share good news with you all. I passed the exam!

Thanks to Clement and everyone in this group for all help and support.

Cheers
Surya

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed

tabrez qudsi
Hi Surya,

COngratulations!!!

It is from you I came to know abt the exam in wellsfargo,bangalore ,please do share tips and study materail as em planing to take the exam this year

Regards
Tabrez
+918886550543

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Surya <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Rohan Daya

Hi Suraya

What was your study plan like?

Kind Regards

Rohan Daya

On 18 Mar 2014 11:50, "Surya" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dwaipayan Bhattacharya

Congrats Surya.

Best regards,

Dwaipayan Bhattacharya

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed

Surya

My strategy was to make sure I read the Shon Harris AIO 6th edition thoroughly (at least twice end to end) until I am convinced that I understand all those concepts.

I started writing practice tests from the same book and also the Cccure.org practice exams.

I had a chance to go through the official ISC2 guide once and also made sure to read the Cissp 11th hour book before the exam.

This exam needs lot of dedication and a very good understanding of all topics in the CBK. Cramming will not help in anyway.

Hope this helps

Regards
Surya

On 18 Mar 2014 17:56, "Rohan Daya" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thank you

Kind Regards

Rohan Daya

On 18 Mar 2014 13:05, "Surya" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Good day Surya,

I will join my voice to all the others:  CONGRATS!!!

It seems you worked very hard and you succeeded.

Best of luck in your career

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed

Surya

Thanks Clement

You have been wonderful as always with the resources and suggestions as and when needed.

Regards
Surya

On 18 Mar 2014 21:16, "Clement Dupuis" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day Surya,

I will join my voice to all the others:  CONGRATS!!!

It seems you worked very hard and you succeeded.

Best of luck in your career

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed

Cartini, Eugene

Such an encouraging thread. Congrats Surya!

It really comes down to the motivation and will power to succeed at the CISSP. You did it!

Eugene Cartini

You have been wonderful as always with the resources and suggestions as and when needed.

Regards
Surya

On 18 Mar 2014 21:16, "Clement Dupuis" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good day Surya,

I will join my voice to all the others:  CONGRATS!!!

It seems you worked very hard and you succeeded.

Best of luck in your career

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed

Surya

Thanks Eugene

Can't agree with you more. It takes so many sleepless nights as well ;-)

I went to a state where I was talking to myself in the dream about the concepts.

It feels so happy when all that hardwork pays back! What else do we want :-)

Regards
Surya

On 18 Mar 2014 21:41, "Cartini, Eugene" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Such an encouraging thread. Congrats Surya!

It really comes down to the motivation and will power to succeed at the CISSP. You did it!

Eugene Cartini

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed

Neha Dhyani

Congrats Surya…Pls share your study plan & the books that you referred.

Regards,

Neha Dhyani