[CCCure CISSP] Passed my test today

Ahmed Nour
Hello All,

I'm glad to announce that I have passed my test today (1st attempt).

My background: 6 years of experience in Network & Security

My study plan was intensive for (4 months) as below:

Started with:
CISSP Exam Holistic preparation & overview. by Clement (must watch)
https://www.cccure.org/flash/intro/player.html

Books:
1- Syngress CISSP Study Guide 2nd Edition (main book of study)
2- AIO 6th Edition by Shon Harris (more comprehensive, so valuable book)
3- 11th Hour by Eric Conrad (after finishing the main study plan)
4- Overley_Updated (read it twice within a week before the test)
Videos:
1- Shon Harrid CISSP Video Seminar (very helpful)
Practice Questions:
1- cccure.org Practice questions are mandatory (went through all of the questions) The best engine out there.
https://www.freepracticetests.org/quiz/index.php
2- StudISCope (1 week before the exam for self-assessment)

The exam was HARD! spent 5 hrs 45 mins (5 mins break), thought I won't pass.

Thanks for all cccure community.
And special thanks to Clement for his support & maintaining this great community.

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed my test today

Jorge Vega
What the StudISCope, worth the money?

On Sep 15, 2013, at 9:31 PM, Ahmed Nour <[hidden email]> wrote:

StudISCope

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed my test today

Good day Ahmed,

WOW, this is really great news, I am very happy for you.

Thanks for your kind words it is very much appreciated.

However, truth is what you put in is what you get out of it.  I see that you used the Holistic approach that I am preaching all the time and that's the best way to do this.

Congratulations!!!

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Ahmed Nour <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jorge,

StudiSCope is exactly as ISC2 says "studISCope, an online self-assessment and analytical study tool focused on YOU". I bought it as an advise from a friend to give me more confidence before the test, it assess your level of understating of the CBK, and determine your weakest domains.