[CCCure CISSP] Passed CISSP at first shot

[CCCure CISSP] Passed CISSP at first shot

marju jalloh
Hallo everyone,

Let me take this opportunity to thank every one on this forum.
I passed my CISSP exam last week at first attempt.

It took me 6 month of intensive learning.
Material used:

Deep Reading
1. All in one sixth edition & DVD (Sharon)
2. Official ISCS^2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, third edition
3. 11 hour CISSP study guide second edition
4. Google

Deep Practice
CISSP practice Exam second edition
cccure QIUZ (paid member)
Pass4sure

Even though I practiced more than 4000 questions,  I never came across questions i have seen before.
Tips:understand the concepts and be capable of recognizing the concept in the given scenario.

Kind regards,

Afro

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed CISSP at first shot

Juan a Marquez Jr

Thank you for listing your strategy to success. I am in the process of preparing for the CISSP exam and will take your advice to heart. Thanks again.

Juan

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Passed CISSP at first shot

Cartini, Eugene

Congrats!

Just wanted to clarify your use of pass4sure. Some sites classify pass4sure as a braindump. Not sure if this is possible because there is no such thing as a braindump for the cissp.

Was it just as valuable as CCCUre and MHProfessional?

Cheers and congrats again!

[...]

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited.