[CCCure CISSP] New quiz with Drag & Drop and Hotspot questions

[CCCure CISSP] New quiz with Drag & Drop and Hotspot questions

I have created a new quiz to simulate some of the new questions that are not showing up on the CISSP exam.   This is the first version and it will most likely need some tweaking and updates.

Please let me know what you think and we welcome any feedback that you may have.

I am just starting to use HTML5 as a new format, which has been full of challenge for me.

You can leave feedback and let us know what you think.

Find this new quiz at the link below:

DRAG & DROP and HOTSPOT Quiz

Re: [CCCure CISSP] New quiz with Drag & Drop and Hotspot questions

Jorge Vega
Clement

The only feedback I can say is that you cant read the txt when you get the answer wrong.  The txt is to small.

Jorge

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have created a new quiz to simulate some of the new questions that are not showing up on the CISSP exam.   This is the first version and it will most likely need some tweaking and updates.

Please let me know what you think and we welcome any feedback that you may have.

I am just starting to use HTML5 as a new format, which has been full of challenge for me.

You can leave feedback and let us know what you think.

Find this new quiz at the link below:

DRAG & DROP and HOTSPOT Quiz

Re: [CCCure CISSP] New quiz with Drag & Drop and Hotspot questions

Good day Jorge,

I am aware of this issue but I think the tool I am using has no fix for it.

If you click on Review at the end of the quiz you will get a large window with detailed explanations.

I have sent a ticket to the software vendor and I will see if they have a solution for it.

Thanks for your feedback

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Jorge Vega <[hidden email]> wrote:
Clement

The only feedback I can say is that you cant read the txt when you get the answer wrong.  The txt is to small.

Jorge

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have created a new quiz to simulate some of the new questions that are not showing up on the CISSP exam.   This is the first version and it will most likely need some tweaking and updates.

Please let me know what you think and we welcome any feedback that you may have.

I am just starting to use HTML5 as a new format, which has been full of challenge for me.

You can leave feedback and let us know what you think.

Find this new quiz at the link below:

DRAG & DROP and HOTSPOT Quiz

Re: [CCCure CISSP] New quiz with Drag & Drop and Hotspot questions

Marouane
Clement,

I see empty question and responses - See attached for the view I was seeing earlier. I am using Firefox 26.0

Marouane

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have created a new quiz to simulate some of the new questions that are not showing up on the CISSP exam.   This is the first version and it will most likely need some tweaking and updates.

Please let me know what you think and we welcome any feedback that you may have.

I am just starting to use HTML5 as a new format, which has been full of challenge for me.

You can leave feedback and let us know what you think.

Find this new quiz at the link below:

DRAG & DROP and HOTSPOT Quiz

empty_page.jpg (95K) Download Attachment

Re: [CCCure CISSP] New quiz with Drag & Drop and Hotspot questions

Good day my friend,

WOW, this is bizarre, I have done all of my testing locally using the exact same version of the Browser and I do not have these issues.

Could you please try again.  I know it will sound stupid but you may want to restart your system and see if it is still the same.

Unless you some content filtering tools playing tricks on us, but being HTML5 that should not be an issue.

This is very bizarre.

Let me know what you can find out.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Marouane <[hidden email]> wrote:
Clement,

I see empty question and responses - See attached for the view I was seeing earlier. I am using Firefox 26.0

Marouane

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have created a new quiz to simulate some of the new questions that are not showing up on the CISSP exam.   This is the first version and it will most likely need some tweaking and updates.

Please let me know what you think and we welcome any feedback that you may have.

I am just starting to use HTML5 as a new format, which has been full of challenge for me.

You can leave feedback and let us know what you think.

Find this new quiz at the link below:

DRAG & DROP and HOTSPOT Quiz

Re: [CCCure CISSP] New quiz with Drag & Drop and Hotspot questions

Marouane
Hi There,

I  restarted the browser. I re-visited the link, and it worked fine this time. I closed and opened the browser, and it is still working fine. I went through the questions, and so far so good except that the explanation is very small which someone had already reported.

I like the new format, and I think it definitely sets the stage to CISSP's anticipated new exam format change which I heard it may possibly happen later this year.

I will let you know should I come across any technical issues with this format.

Thanks,
Marouane

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day my friend,

WOW, this is bizarre, I have done all of my testing locally using the exact same version of the Browser and I do not have these issues.

Could you please try again.  I know it will sound stupid but you may want to restart your system and see if it is still the same.

Unless you some content filtering tools playing tricks on us, but being HTML5 that should not be an issue.

This is very bizarre.

Let me know what you can find out.

Office : +<a href="tel:703%20535%208600" value="+17035358600" target="_blank">703 535 8600
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B1%20407%20433%206444" value="+14074336444" target="_blank">+1 407 433 6444

[...]

Thanks a whole lot for your feedback.  You scared me off for a minute when it was not working properly.

What I am going to do is very simple,  I hope two options,  the first is not to provide any feedback as you go through the exam and you get the grading at the end.   Or I can continue to provide feedback for each question but only a simple message that says YOU GOT IT!  or OUCH! YOU MISSED IT,  at the end you could then review.

Those new types of questions are already on the real exam.  They started showing up right at the beginning of the year.  They are live and you will get some for sure.

Thanks for your feedback it is very much appreciated.   I knew telling you to restart would sound bizarre but I am glad it worked and fixed the issues.  Browsers are so strange sometimes.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Marouane <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nandj
Thanks Clement... this is really value added help in understanding this Drag & Drop method questions.
Only thing i wish to give feedback is - I have passed the test but since i want to review the 2nd Q about the CA (click on the place) through PREV button. but when i have clicked on the place the submit button activated.. then again when I move to previous question ie-1st Q again the SUBMIT Button activated. when i click on submit.... again it go for score.. obviously it was wrongly scored..