[CCCure CISSP] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

[CCCure CISSP] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Rosan Thomas

sameer,

Rosan Thomas wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

Rosan Thomas
PCI DSS Circuit Rider at SISA Information Security View Profile »

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for sameer samad (aa at abc). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Bryan Campbell
It always surprising e if these so called Security Professionals knowingly send these invitations  or allow the harvesting of their credentials.

Either is questionable.