[CCCure CISSP] Information security and risk management

[CCCure CISSP] Information security and risk management

cissp_student_01
Hello All/Clement

Can anyone tell me which book is  good for reading information security and risk management for beginners.

Regards
Sam

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Information security and risk management

Good day Sam,

A good reference would be NIST SP 800-34 as a start.

It is a nice overview.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM, abid James <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All/Clement

Can anyone tell me which book is  good for reading information security and risk management for beginners.

Regards
Sam

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Information security and risk management

Yvette Costilla
Unless you already have a copy downloaded or can obtain it from another source, the NIST website is down due to lack of government funding.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day Sam,

A good reference would be NIST SP 800-34 as a start.

It is a nice overview.

Office : +<a href="tel:703%20535%208600" target="_blank" value="+17035358600">703 535 8600
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B1%20407%20433%206444" target="_blank" value="+14074336444">+1 407 433 6444

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM, abid James <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All/Clement

Can anyone tell me which book is  good for reading information security and risk management for beginners.

Regards
Sam

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Information security and risk management

I have just forwarded a copy to you directly

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Yvette Costilla <[hidden email]> wrote:
Unless you already have a copy downloaded or can obtain it from another source, the NIST website is down due to lack of government funding.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day Sam,

A good reference would be NIST SP 800-34 as a start.

It is a nice overview.

Office : +<a href="tel:703%20535%208600" value="+17035358600" target="_blank">703 535 8600
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B1%20407%20433%206444" value="+14074336444" target="_blank">+1 407 433 6444

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM, abid James <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All/Clement

Can anyone tell me which book is  good for reading information security and risk management for beginners.

Regards
Sam

[CCCure CISSP] Information security and risk management

cissp_student_01
Thank you for the document . However, The attached document NIST 800-30  is a reference guide for BCP