[CCCure CISSP] Info regarding CISSP Exam

[CCCure CISSP] Info regarding CISSP Exam

aditya
Hello List,

I am preparing for the CISSP exam and presently following AIO 5th edition for my studies( which includes the 10 domains given in the CISSP CIB). What more topics should be included in the preparation? Please guide if there can be any more questions on some other domains/technologies.

Thanks

--
Regards
Aditya Balapure

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Info regarding CISSP Exam

Adam Kuczewski
Found something like this:

Assisted Password Reset    Reduces the resolution process for password
issues for the help desk. This may include authentication with other types of authentication mechanisms (biometrics, tokens)

So maybe assisted password refers to assisted password reset?