[CCCure CISSP] Illimunation

waleed zidan
regarding the illumication , they mention in CBK and AIO that critical area must be Illuminated 8 feet high and tow foot out , what is the meaning of 8 feet high ? is it the height of light source ? or the height of lighted area ??

--
Eng. Mohamed Waleed Zidan
IT  Engineer

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Illimunation

Good day,

It is the measurement you would take at 8 feet from the ground.

It is the lighted area

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM, waleed zidan <[hidden email]> wrote:
regarding the illumication , they mention in CBK and AIO that critical area must be Illuminated 8 feet high and tow foot out , what is the meaning of 8 feet high ? is it the height of light source ? or the height of lighted area ??

--
Eng. Mohamed Waleed Zidan
IT  Engineer
CCIE Security ID 36851
CCNP, CCSP,Mitel Certified
Mob: <a href="tel:%2B971%2055%201566719" value="+971551566719" target="_blank">+971 55 1566719
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mzidan