[CCCure CISSP] ISC2 Official CBK complementary Book Offer

[CCCure CISSP] ISC2 Official CBK complementary Book Offer

Mohammad Rizwan
Hi All, I have an exam scheduled with Pearsonvue and I can see there is an offer from ISC2 for a complementary book if anyone books their exam in the month of february.

I need to reschedule my exam anyway for which I will be charged, so I was wondering if I cancel my appointment with Pearson and then book a new appointment again, will I get that complementary book?

Your advise will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Mohammad Rizwan.