[CCCure CISSP] I passed

waleed zidan
Dear All ,
I passed my Cissp Exam on first attempt on 24 june, I want to say thanks for all people in this group and in cccure orums  ,  now I am working on endorsment , is there some diffrence if some one endorse you or you let ISC2 to make endorse for you

--
Eng. Mohamed Waleed Zidan
IT  Engineer

Re: [CCCure CISSP] I passed

Troy Gradel
Congratulations Waleed. That's the most encouraging news I've heard all day.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM, waleed zidan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All ,
I passed my Cissp Exam on first attempt on 24 june, I want to say thanks for all people in this group and in cccure orums  ,  now I am working on endorsment , is there some diffrence if some one endorse you or you let ISC2 to make endorse for you

--
Eng. Mohamed Waleed Zidan
IT  Engineer
CCIE Security ID 36851
CCNP, CCSP,Mitel Certified
Mob: <a href="tel:%2B971%2055%201566719" target="_blank" value="+971551566719">+971 55 1566719
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mzidan

Sincerely,

Troy Gradel

Re: [CCCure CISSP] I passed

Good day Waleed,

CONGRATULATION!!!   This is great news.

There is no difference if you don't have another CISSP to endorse you but they will need to manually validate your experience which may take some effort.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM, waleed zidan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All ,
I passed my Cissp Exam on first attempt on 24 june, I want to say thanks for all people in this group and in cccure orums  ,  now I am working on endorsment , is there some diffrence if some one endorse you or you let ISC2 to make endorse for you

--
Eng. Mohamed Waleed Zidan
IT  Engineer
CCIE Security ID 36851
CCNP, CCSP,Mitel Certified
Mob: <a href="tel:%2B971%2055%201566719" value="+971551566719" target="_blank">+971 55 1566719
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mzidan