[CCCure CISSP] Help required to prepare and clear my CISSP exam

[CCCure CISSP] Help required to prepare and clear my CISSP exam

joshi amrit
Hello All,

I'm new to cccure and I'm happy to see a portal like this where I can get push on my CISSP preparation. I'm planning to give my CISSP exam on March 2014. As of now the only material which I'm referring is shon harris CISSP guide. Can any one please guide me with well organized study material and way to prepare for exam.

Thanks in advance,
Joshi

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Help required to prepare and clear my CISSP exam

Jssidhu73@msn.com
Hi Joshi,

I'm studying for my CISSP too and looking to take the exam late February.

I'm using Sharon Harris book and Ed books.

I'm going through each chapter and making my own notes, making the notes in first book and then again into 2nd book so that I end up remembering what I have wrote.

Regards
Jas Singh

> On 21 Nov 2013, at 18:58, joshi amrit <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> I'm new to cccure and I'm happy to see a portal like this where I can get push on my CISSP preparation. I'm planning to give my CISSP exam on March 2014. As of now the only material which I'm referring is shon harris CISSP guide. Can any one please guide me with well organized study material and way to prepare for exam.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Joshi

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Help required to prepare and clear my CISSP exam

Good day,

You can see some of my tips and trick at:

https://www.cccure.org/article1477.html

Start by listening to my presentation at:

THE NEW HTML 5 VERSION
This version will work for both the PC and the MAC devices using a recent browser.
https://www.cccure.org/TV/CISSP/presentation_html5.html

FLASH
https://www.cccure.org/TV/CISSP/presentation.html

FOR MAC USERS SEE THE THE LINK BELOW:
https://www.cccure.org/TV/CISSP/ioslaunch.html

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM, joshi amrit <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

I'm new to cccure and I'm happy to see a portal like this where I can get push on my CISSP preparation. I'm planning to give my CISSP exam on March 2014. As of now the only material which I'm referring is shon harris CISSP guide. Can any one please guide me with well organized study material and way to prepare for exam.

Thanks in advance,
Joshi

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Help required to prepare and clear my CISSP exam

Andreas Constantinides (MegaHz)
Hi Clement,

i was wondering, is this correct?

??

Thanks

— Andreas

On 22 Nov 2013, at 03:15, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Good day Andreas,

This is correct.

See:  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1122

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Andreas Constantinides (MegaHz) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Clement,

i was wondering, is this correct?

??

Thanks

— Andreas

On 22 Nov 2013, at 03:15, Clement Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good day,

You can see some of my tips and trick at:

https://www.cccure.org/article1477.html

Start by listening to my presentation at:

THE NEW HTML 5 VERSION
This version will work for both the PC and the MAC devices using a recent browser.
https://www.cccure.org/TV/CISSP/presentation_html5.html

FLASH
https://www.cccure.org/TV/CISSP/presentation.html

FOR MAC USERS SEE THE THE LINK BELOW:
https://www.cccure.org/TV/CISSP/ioslaunch.html

Office : +<a href="tel:703%20535%208600" value="+17035358600" target="_blank">703 535 8600
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B1%20407%20433%206444" value="+14074336444" target="_blank">+1 407 433 6444