[CCCure CISSP] Governance/BCP/DRP Question

[CCCure CISSP] Governance/BCP/DRP Question

cissp_student_01
Hello Clement,

Could you please highlight the key areas of knowledge that CISSP candidate  need to know for BCP/DRP and information governance and risk management. After studying both the domains i still feel my understanding of both domains are poor
When i see the NIST 800-30 document i don't understand why we use it please help

Regards
Abid