[CCCure CISSP] Failed 2 times CISSP

Uday Kiran
Hi All,

I am in deep shit seriously after failing CISSP for 2 times which I am not able to digest, please help me guys.

I did make sure that I was done with Shon Harri AIO Vth edition, Eric Conrad, CCCure Practice Questions, Lots of notes, summaries etc etc. But what counts is the result with success which I did not get. Can anyone help me with their torch and get me over there with feedbacks and advises?

Uday Kiran

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Failed 2 times CISSP

Paul 007

Try not to be discourage as it can take a few times to take though perseverance is key. The list below is a good list, but what I think is missing is the ISC2 CISSP CBK. I am a strong advocate of the CBK and I've found it invaluable. Take a break from studying for now, maybe 2 - 4 weeks, and read (and re-read..) the CBK for 2 - 4 weeks and take the test.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck, you WILL do it :).

-Paul

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Uday Kiran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I am in deep shit seriously after failing CISSP for 2 times which I am not able to digest, please help me guys.

I did make sure that I was done with Shon Harri AIO Vth edition, Eric Conrad, CCCure Practice Questions, Lots of notes, summaries etc etc. But what counts is the result with success which I did not get. Can anyone help me with their torch and get me over there with feedbacks and advises?

Uday Kiran

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Failed 2 times CISSP

Rogelio O'Farril
How was your score both times?

I am in deep shit seriously after failing CISSP for 2 times which I am not able to digest, please help me guys.

I did make sure that I was done with Shon Harri AIO Vth edition, Eric Conrad, CCCure Practice Questions, Lots of notes, summaries etc etc. But what counts is the result with success which I did not get. Can anyone help me with their torch and get me over there with feedbacks and advises?

Uday Kiran

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Failed 2 times CISSP

Mike
Don't get discouraged.  Rack and stack the 10 domain from weakest to strongest.  The set up a study plan to review them and improve your knowledge.  Suscribe to CCCure Website and take the quizzes until you can score 80%.  Use the quizzes to reinforce the knowledge from each domain.  You can micro-manage the content of the quizzes.  Take 10 question quizzes.  You can break the quizzes into the domains.  Then go take the test again.  Just don't give up.

Thanks,
Mike
CISSP, GISP, Security+
I am in deep shit seriously after failing CISSP for 2 times which I am not able to digest, please help me guys.

I did make sure that I was done with Shon Harri AIO Vth edition, Eric Conrad, CCCure Practice Questions, Lots of notes, summaries etc etc. But what counts is the result with success which I did not get. Can anyone help me with their torch and get me over there with feedbacks and advises?

Uday Kiran

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Failed 2 times CISSP

Mr. Clark
I agree with Mike! Hit the domains that you did well in for two weeks
first then hit the ones you did the least in for 3-4 weeks. Ensure
that you did all the quizzes and scoring consistently at least 80%.
You can do this! Be sure to relax the day before the test and on the
day of the take your time. Good Luck!

Gary

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Mike <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Don't get discouraged.  Rack and stack the 10 domain from weakest to
> strongest.  The set up a study plan to review them and improve your
> knowledge.  Suscribe to CCCure Website and take the quizzes until you can
> score 80%.  Use the quizzes to reinforce the knowledge from each domain.
> You can micro-manage the content of the quizzes.  Take 10 question quizzes.
> You can break the quizzes into the domains.  Then go take the test again.
> Just don't give up.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> CISSP, GISP, Security+

Faraz Rafique
I agreed with Gary last point. If you are well prepared, take a good rest day before exam. Spend some time with family and kids. I was failed in exam in first attempt just because I m overwelmed and keep on revising things till last day. Second, time I got passed and I have gone through similair content. But as per Mr. Clement, you need enough mental energy during exam. Best of luck for next time.

BR.
Faraz Rafique.
+92-3028299868