[CCCure CISSP] Examination result.

Mohamed Amine Lemfadli
Hi All,

I am pleased
to inform you that I passed the CISSP test.

Preparation tools:
- CBK third edition.
- Shon Harris AIO 6th edition with total test (to assimilate the basics of the course)
- Transcending (paid version)
- CCcure quiz engine (paid version)
- Experience and belief ;o)

Preparation Time: 1 year and 4 months with several repetitions. The more you increase the preparation time, the more you forget the first chapters.

I missed the exam twice since 2011, I passed the CISA, fortunately I got it in the first round and it motivated me even more to prepare again for the CISSP.

We must never lose hope if you believe in something!

Best regards,

Mohamed Amine LEMFADLI
CISO - Chief Privacy officer
CISA - Lead Auditor ISO 27001- C|EH - ITIL

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Examination result.

Good day Mohamed,

This is great news!!!

Do celebrate this week end.

Thanks for sharing with us

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Mohamed Amine Lemfadli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Valerie Smith-McKinney
Congratulations!!

Was the CISA hard?  I thought about taking that cert.

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Mohamed Amine Lemfadli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you Valerie.

CISA
is another style of certification, so even though you assimilate well the course, you must have the mind of an auditor who must have the vision of risk. CISA focuses on all system information including information security. You Must have experience in the governance of information systems, strategic alignment, the role of the various committees of the company. There is a part of ITIL (change management / configuration) and COBIT (various controls) that must be understood as well.