[CCCure CISSP] Ethics question

maazsq
I have another one

Q: What is most unethical?
a) Endorsing your CISSP trainees
b) Endorsing your sub-ordinates at work
c) Claiming (in your resume') you are certified after expiration of your CISSP status
d) Claiming you are certified after you fail CISSP

Thanks again!
Maaz

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Ethics question

Marouane
a) Endorsing your CISSP trainees
Marouane>> Of course you can do that - However, note that you a trainer CAN NOT endorse the trainees
b) Endorsing your sub-ordinates at work
Marouane>> Why not?
c) Claiming (in your resume') you are certified after expiration of your CISSP status
Marouane>> That is not unethical. The resume may have not been updated to reflect the expiry of the certification. So, what?
d) Claiming you are certified after you fail CISSP
Marouane>> Yes, This is the remaining most correct answer. You can not claim you are a CISSP certified if you are NOT.

Marouane