[CCCure CISSP] English Dictionary

jjamall

Hello every one.

Can anyone tell me which English dictionary is allowed to take into the exam? Or refer to any official document or link. I have my exam next month.

Thanks and regards;

Junaid

Re: [CCCure CISSP] English Dictionary

Doug Spindler

It is with prior approval.

Can anyone tell me which English dictionary is allowed to take into the exam? Or refer to any official document or link. I have my exam next month.

Thanks and regards;

Junaid

Re: [CCCure CISSP] English Dictionary

Jim White

I haven’t found the link yet, but if I recall, you may only bring a simple word-to-word dictionary. That is French -> English, for example. The dictionary may not provide definitions of words in either language. I believe that this is known as a “translating dictionary”.

Good luck on your exam,

Jim

Can anyone tell me which English dictionary is allowed to take into the exam? Or refer to any official document or link. I have my exam next month.

Thanks and regards;

Junaid

Re: [CCCure CISSP] English Dictionary

jjamall
Any Idea how can i get this approval and from where. ?

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Doug Spindler [via CISSP_Study] <[hidden email]> wrote:

It is with prior approval.

Can anyone tell me which English dictionary is allowed to take into the exam? Or refer to any official document or link. I have my exam next month.

Thanks and regards;

Junaid

http://cissp-study.3965.n7.nabble.com/CCCure-CISSP-English-Dictionary-tp322p323.html
To start a new topic under CISSP_Study, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CISSP_Study, click here.
NAML

Can anyone tell me which English dictionary is allowed to take into the exam? Or refer to any official document or link. I have my exam next month.

Thanks and regards;

Junaid

http://cissp-study.3965.n7.nabble.com/CCCure-CISSP-English-Dictionary-tp322p323.html
To start a new topic under CISSP_Study, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CISSP_Study, click here.
NAML

Sent from the CISSP_Study mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

http://cissp-study.3965.n7.nabble.com/CCCure-CISSP-English-Dictionary-tp322p327.html
NAML