[CCCure CISSP] Endorsement

Manish Upasani
Folks,
I have endorsed a guy who didn't had 5 years of experience in information security so I mentioned associate of CISSP in the endorsement form. Its been a month I have sent the documents to ISC2, but in vain...this guy never got an receipt of the documents on his email...Ihad sent couple of reminders as well but of no use...can someone help me...I am following the same procedure that I did for earlier endorsements this time something is fishy :(

Regards,
Manish Upasani