[CCCure CISSP] Emmanuel Johnson invited you to check out Dropbox

[CCCure CISSP] Emmanuel Johnson invited you to check out Dropbox

Dropbox
Hi there,

Emmanuel Johnson wants you to try Dropbox! Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs and videos with you anywhere and share them easily.

Accept invite

Thanks!
- The Dropbox Team
To stop receiving invites from Dropbox, please go here.
Dropbox, Inc., PO Box 77767, San Francisco, CA 94107
© 2013 Dropbox

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Emmanuel Johnson invited you to check out Dropbox

Good day,

I am sorry for the message below.  The member in question has been put under moderation and any future posting will need to be approved by myself.

We do not accept publicity on the mailing list

Clement

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Dropbox <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

Emmanuel Johnson wants you to try Dropbox! Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs and videos with you anywhere and share them easily.

Accept invite

Thanks!
- The Dropbox Team
To stop receiving invites from Dropbox, please go here.
Dropbox, Inc., PO Box 77767, San Francisco, CA 94107
© 2013 Dropbox

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Emmanuel Johnson invited you to check out Dropbox

Good day Doug and All,

The link is going to the legit Dropbox.com web  site with a referral code embedded.  The goal for the person who posted this is to get free months of storage on Dropbox for each of the referrals.

In any case, as Doug highlighted never ever trust a link on a mailing list, regardless of the list, there are always some smart person who wish to abuse of other people.

Best regards to all